The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[GUIDE] Learning HTML For Long-Term SEO + Onpage SEO Tips

goblog

affiliate
This is a continuation of a previous thread , for those of you using seo to be a source of traffic to play amazon , is the most important way for you to learn.
[GUIDE] How to Research Keyword for Amazon. | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I used to advise a friend who again learn SEO to learn HTML as well . I think that HTML is the basic essential if you want to play a long term SEO , because what we see in the Live Web Page is not necessarily the same as what is seen google is the text version. ga need to be good at , or very deep , enough to know basically wrote and functions so that the structure and coding within the web page can be more optimal .

I take one example very interesting this time . Yesterday my friends share one example of a case taken from google.com for the keywords "How To Start Car" . Please copy the link on yout browser :
how to start car - Google Search

NOTE :
make sure your IP is US to see Google Answers Box . Usually for that use IP In addition to the US , his answer box does not appear .

for who can not see in the browser ,, screenshot of it like this :

Google_Answer_Boxpng_1.jpg

meineke.com web in a position to answer schema box google. The funny thing is on the other side of the web is only peaked at # 6 in the organic search ,, far below web2 authority like wikiHow and dummies . Now let's see what is interesting from this website .

First we get rid of external factors such as authority and links from maineke.com . We will try to see onpage side only.

That google do here is to look for pieces of relevant paragraphs by typing in keywords in the search query ( check out the video matt c below ) and if we look at the image above ,, google Answer box displays that show the results of a bulleted list of keywords typed that "how to start the car " were in the group in the code < P > HTML tag .

Now we look at the source code of the page and try to find words in a bulleted list that is displayed on google the answer box .
Sourcecodemaineke_1.jpg

I write again it'll be easy to see :

Code:
<p dir="ltr">Now you’re ready to attempt the jump-start.  Follow the instructions below to find out how and how long to charge your car’s dead battery:</p>
<ol>
    <li dir="ltr"><p dir="ltr">Start the working vehicle</p></li>
    <li dir="ltr"><p dir="ltr">Wait a minute or so.  Depending on the age of the battery and how long since it died, you may need to let the car run for a minute or two to get the jump to work.</p></li>
    <li dir="ltr"><p dir="ltr">Try starting the dead car. If the car doesn't start, allow the working vehicle to charge the battery for an additional minute or two before attempting again.  In some instances, slightly revving the engine of the working car while charging the dead battery may help.</p></li>
    <li dir="ltr"><p dir="ltr">Once the dead car is running, you may disconnect the jumper cables, starting with the black, negative cable clamps. Do not let the clamps touch each other while any part of the cables is still attached to a car.</p></li>
    <li dir="ltr"><p dir="ltr">Now, take a short drive. This will allow the battery to build up a charge. This driving allows the vehicle’s alternator to charge the battery and ensures that your vehicle does not die again once you turn it off.</p></li>
</ol>

Attractive yaa , LOL

Maineke.com using a unique and unusual to do most webmasters in the application list < li > in the article that the separation of code < li > use < p > HTML tag for each of his list . So that for each list < li > will be read as the first paragraph.

Also note the picture below , after a period (. ) In the show google is the ellipsis ( ... ) which means it is masimal limit the information provided but there is still a continuation of the sentence that can be seen in the full version or visiting the web.

Googleanswerbox2_1.jpg

Okay of the above cases there are a few tips that you can just follow and apply . Here are his tips :

1. Note the themes that you use, make sure the content you every paragraph is separated by the <p> tag . As much as possible avoid the < div > or < span> in the paragraph divisions . unless you want to create a table
  2. Maximize words in one paragraph . 40-70 words in one paragraph is enough .
  3. If you want to enter keywords or LSI keywords within a paragraph should be placed before the dot ( . ) In the paragraph . example :
Code:
<p> enter keywords or LSI here . An explanation of the keyword or keyword LSI after the dot </p>

4. Optimize the use of a bulleted list by separating the code < li > code < p > so that each list is seen as one paragraph . ( This method is suitable for the keyword how to )
5. Repeat or LSI keyword in the sentence before you use a bulleted list. Examples such as web maineke.com above :

Code:
<p >Now you’re ready to attempt the jump-start.Follow the instructions below to find out how and how long to charge your car’s dead battery:</p>
<ol>
<li><p>Start the working vehicle</p></li>
<li><p>Wait a minute or so.Depending on the age of the battery and how long since it died, you may need to let the car run for a minute or two to get the jump to work.</p></li>
<li><p>Try starting the dead car. If the car doesn't start, allow the working vehicle to charge the battery for an additional minute or two before attempting again.In some instances, slightly revving the engine of the working car while charging the dead battery may help.</p></li>
</ol>

UPDATE

Keyword optimization can be input into the html code such as the use value of the < div >
if you 've noticed Domino's Pizza website there are unique from use value on the < div > her , that they put the keyword in it .

Code:
<div id="pizza"><h1>Roxbury Pizza Delivery</h1>

<p>At Domino's at 64 Staniford St, we offer you the best in pizza delivery and beyond! Our restaurant's menu aims to please by giving you tons of ways to customize your pizza and delivering them right to your door! Everyone can find something they like on the Domino's pizza menu, from vegetarian delights to carnivorous creations. </p>

<p>Interested in starting your career at Domino's? Check out Domino's job openings! Just complete an application and <a target="_blank" href="https://www.dominos.com/en/pages/careers/find-store.jsp">find a job</a> at the Domino's store closest to you, and see how your 64 Staniford St Domino's can jump-start your new career. </p></div>
<div id="coupons"><div id="delivery"><div id="order"><div class="locations"><div class="pizza"> (...)

Add 1 tips again , for you are a developer or webmaster hefty understand such code can enter keywords in it . ( Who do not understand about the placement of a div id or class , template or its themes do in edit2 yes ,, scared it'll actually become error because the code is wrong calling div .. hehehe )

Equally there is another one that is so google patent references but I forgot to google patent no how , later on when I'll see my updates here .

This method is to maximize your content onpage . Equally there is one more trick the use of the link element to add to the relevance of the content . I'll post again ..

Hopefully useful ... ^ _ ^

Last edited:
I learned well from this tut. Thanks. Never thought that keyword could be acknowledged in class id. But, I believe Google algorithm penalize keyword stuffing. Would suggest to use synonyms of keywords to look natural.

I learned well from this tut. Thanks. Never thought that keyword could be acknowledged in class id. But, I believe Google algorithm penalize keyword stuffing. Would suggest to use synonyms of keywords to look natural.
if you want to be as expert, you should riset anything what you want :D

banners
Back