The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[GUIDE] Goldmine method to make some bucks. Newbie friendly

LeChuck

affiliate
12zjOx0.png

Hello guys !

So I’ll try to make my own little guide to make money with affiliate Marketing.

You don’t need to invest in CPC / CPM campaign, because it work beter with social media.

This method is about selling video games. The best part is the cheaper the promo is, the more you’ll earn ! And this method works worldwide, so you have a huge potential to earn money all around the globe.

Let’s start !

For this method, I’ll show you how to set up everything from the beggining to your very first custommer. We’ll promote a game with a huge promo that will make us earn 11$ / sale.

The game cost ~60€ on Steam and is sold for only 8€ on the website ! So it’s very easy to promote it.

First things first. You’ll obviously need to create an account on G2A Goldmine programm : G2A ID

And yes, with this my personnal reflink, thank you :)

Once you have created your account, you’ll need to create your very first Reflink to sold games :

8AyHZVu.png

1 - Go to “Tools” tab

2 - Click on “Create”

zSHeNrN.png

Click on “More rentable games”

Then : 1 - Select a game with a high reduction and high payment

2 - Create your own reflink, using keywords such as “cheap” “promo” etc … This part is VERY important, because it’s the link you’ll promote ! You have to make it look like legit and you want your leads visit it !

3 - Click on “Create”

You have now your very first game to promote online ! To get the link :

MN6zEm3.png

1 - Go to “My Profile”

2 - Select the link you have created and click on “Copy”

Now, let’s create your “Store” online, you don’t need to create a website, but you need a place to promote your game ! For that we’ll use Facebook Page (Lots of people = more chances to sell your game)

Go to Facebook, click on “Facebook Page” and click on “Create”.

Note that the name of your page is VITAL ! The description are VERY IMPORTANT too ! So take time to make it look professionnal before promote it !

Now that you have your very own Facebook Page, it’s time to make it look attractive.

I personnaly use Canva : Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software – Canva

This free tool will let you create awesomme and good looking facebook cover / images/ …

On Canva click on “Facebook Cover”

L66znT1.png

Then click on “Layout” and find the icon pointed with an arrow.

XC7pk1j.png

Then click on Upload, Upload your own image and choose a picture related to your promoted game. You can easilly fint HD images by searching on Google Images using the keyword wallpaper at the end of your game name :” YOUR GAME wallpaper”

RoBYhRF.png

Add some text, such as the price, etc …

Note that you can also create some killing facebook post with Canva !

Your Facebook Page is ready and you have make some posts ? Time to found your first custommers !

First, create a new Twitter account related to games, then fill out the informations with a link to your facebook page.

And engage conversation with people ! To find new leads, simply use the Twitter Advanced Search tool : Twitter Advanced Search

Find people with Steam accounts, and the ones who are looking for games. Don’t think “Campaign”, think “Conversation” and you’ll see that they will buy your game !

Once you got some Likes into yur FB page, find some groups and ther pages to promote your game. The best way is to find some competitors who are promoting the same game but with a higher price ! Just add a link to your FB page on the comment section with a sentence like “Hey, but the game is at xxx$ here !”

You’ll get new sales easilly.

With a payment at 11$ / sale it’s not very hard to find 10 custommers each days with such good promotionnal offers. You can also use other ways to promote your FB page like Facebook ads, but it’s not necessary.

My recommendation is to focus on your country first, it’s easier to talk to own language than other language. And don't promote directly your reflink, promote your Facebook page only !

Anyway, good luck with this method ! I hope you’ll get some serious sales :)

I’ll probably add more things in this thread ater or sooner.

Some proofs of payments :

k8nTstY.jpg

eiIxlTl.jpg

6k091mE.jpg

Last edited:
Did you made any sales with them?
How much did you made?
Can you show us some of your earning screenshot with them?

Hey Lechuk,

Thanks for the guide, I made an account and wanted to get started right away, but got stuck at this point:

In your guide you mentioned:

1. Click on “More rentable games” BUT there is only, "Most profitable games",

2. When clicking "Most Profitable Games" it does not display anything, and the other options don't have very good earnings.

Please advise!

Hey Lechuk,

Thanks for the guide, I made an account and wanted to get started right away, but got stuck at this point:

In your guide you mentioned:

1. Click on “More rentable games” BUT there is only, "Most profitable games",

2. When clicking "Most Profitable Games" it does not display anything, and the other options don't have very good earnings.

Please advise!

yeah its happens, but you can search in Steam most popular games. When you find few most popular
you need to go at “More rentable games” and Paste the game which you find in Steam.

yeah its happens, but you can search in Steam most popular games. When you find few most popular
you need to go at “More rentable games” and Paste the game which you find in Steam.
Hey, I'm still not seeing a place where you can paste in the game which I find on steam, is it possible for you to take a screenshot of what you are doing?

Thanks!

Hey, I'm still not seeing a place where you can paste in the game which I find on steam, is it possible for you to take a screenshot of what you are doing?

Thanks!

First Step

0c6b50cb340b3b516aae1bdf04ff8132.jpg

Second

ac8fe6ea3bdcd286016135f225ab5463.jpg

If "Most profitable games" are empty you should press "Link to game" and paste
For Example : Command & Conquer Ultimate ...

be6e568913a76a8a3860295f7f4c6a77.jpg

Sounds like you could easily make a profit through classifieds or ebay selling game codes. Well, technically lots of people are already doing this since the dawn of time and it can get shady too.
The gaming niche sounds like something I should invest more time into...

Small Off-Topic : cool to see quite a few very active french marketers around :D Not french myself, but after spending some time there hitchiking and partying, I really fell in love with the country (and the ladies... guess that's why I was speaking french way before going there for the first time... lol)

Hey

thanks for sharing this information. sounds to be interesting but I am having a trouble to digest this part....

The game cost ~60€ on Steam and is sold for only 8€ on the website ! So it’s very easy to promote it.

So, it means that we are going to sell pirated games or copied stuff or something else like that? as per my understanding I think its a matter of profit margin. Steam want to earn more per link while the store, for which we are going to work is happy with a lower profit. If this is the case?

thanks for coming up with a payment proof can you please tell us about the time, you invested for earning that much? And whats the expected earning for each unit sold?

Hey

thanks for sharing this information. sounds to be interesting but I am having a trouble to digest this part....

So, it means that we are going to sell pirated games or copied stuff or something else like that? as per my understanding I think its a matter of profit margin. Steam want to earn more per link while the store, for which we are going to work is happy with a lower profit. If this is the case?

thanks for coming up with a payment proof can you please tell us about the time, you invested for earning that much? And whats the expected earning for each unit sold?

You're not going to sell pirated games, you're going to sell original GAME Redeem keys. Did you ever found someone selling pirated games? :D
Now if you want to ask why they're selling so low.
Then currency exchange rates is the answer to your question. Not going in deep here.

Thanks, I hope it helps!

You're not going to sell pirated games, you're going to sell original GAME Redeem keys. Did you ever found someone selling pirated games? :D
Now if you want to ask why they're selling so low.
Then currency exchange rates is the answer to your question. Not going in deep here.

Thanks, I hope it helps!

hey buddy thanks for the clarification. It really seems interesting, how about you going? if you see this source as a potent one in coming future? It would be great if you can please share the link of your facebook based store... so I can see, whats that all about

banners
Back