The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Guide/Case Study - Making money throught clickfunnels affiliate program

elad450

You can call it guide or case study but this is the steps that i follow and making money with clickfunnels affiliate program.

So what is clickfunnels ?

clickfunnels for many affiliate called the best landing page and funnel builder , they have many options on their builders , have their on mailing system .
You can read tons of reviews about clickfunnels on the net.

What is clickfunnels affiliate program?
Clickfunels have 2 plans you can choose from
1) The regular plan that cost 97$ - You have all clickfunnels options like funnel builder , sales page builder , webinar builder etc..

2)The etison suite plan that cost $297 - That you get their all the regular plans + "actionectics" the clickfunnels powerful mailing system and Backpack that let you create affiliate program to your products.

For every person register from your link you get 40% recurring commissions that means for the $97 plan you will get $38.80 and for the $297 plan you will get $118 for every month that the plan is active

So how I promote clickfunnels ?
In clickfunnels you can share funnels , that means you can download others people funnels and edit them how you want !

I just download from a facebook friend is affiliate share funnel and start promoting clickfunnels.

What is the affiliate share funnel ?
affiliate share funnel is funnel that let people subscribe to your landing page and promote clickfunnels too in 7 steps , the viral share included 7 video training steps + 7 days follow up steps on the mail + and the easiest way to get targeted traffic.

How to get traffic ?
So there a lot of ways to get traffic to your viral share funnel , you can use the free way like blog , seo , facebook groups , youtube , instagram.
But in the funnel the easiest way is to buy SoloAds throght Udimi , also udimi have their own affiliate program , so you will get also commisions if people will buy soloads throght your affiliate link !

Building a list!
In all the way that you promote your funnel you also build targeted email list that you can promote them what you want when you want ! After the 7 days follow up mails you can promote than any products that you want that I recommend W+ and Jvzoo products. I just get my first W+ commisions 3 days ago !
2agn9tc.png

Also if you have any question i'm here to answer !

Payment proof:
kasbgp.jpg
[/IMG]
kasbgp.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your success, @elad450 !

Please note that I killed your link, we do not allow downloads, or links that take members offsite and into someone's funnel.

You have made successful use of the program, which is awesome. Hope you will update your progress as you go, or add any additional tips or advice about building funnels, here in the thread. :)

Sorry, could you please make another thread with more specific info? That sounds really interesting to me, but I don't quite understand the way you have done in this thread.

banners
Back