The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Guest with a present is THE BEST GUEST

Do you like sharing free gifts with others?

• I adore it, people should share good things with eacn other.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The presents are mine and mine only, get your hands off it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like presents, free cheese lies in traps.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

freetraff

affiliate
Hi,

I am new, and have a present from you.

I give away PDF Internet marketing guide (9 chapters, 36 pages). This is a FREE and REBRANDABLE thing: read it, use it, give away to your contacts, print out and make origami with it.

Guide sample PDF download link is here http://www.FreeTrafficSystem.com/FreeTrafficGuide.pdf

If you wish to post your links (6 web site links and 2 affiliate links), send me PM or email to nick@FreeTrafficSystem.com This is free, cause gifts shoul be free.

Ok freetraff,

You already posted your free Internet marketing guide once, so I was tempted to delete this one. Even though you are offering it for free it does start looking spammy when you overdo it. It is of course FILLED with affiliate links, so this really is still an ad - disguised as a FREE Gift!

However I decided to leave it up - cuz your poll cracked me up!

I don't like presents, free cheese lies in traps
So there you got a little mod slap and a compliment all in the same post.
Please don't post it again tho cuz it will get deleted regardless of how cute it is.

Linda Buquet said:
Ok freetraff,

You already posted your free Internet marketing guide once, so I was tempted to delete this one. Even though you are offering it for free it does start looking spammy when you overdo it. It is of course FILLED with affiliate links, so this really is still an ad - disguised as a FREE Gift!

However I decided to leave it up - cuz your poll cracked me up!

So there you got a little mod slap and a compliment all in the same post.
Please don't post it again tho cuz it will get deleted regardless of how cute it is.

Hello Linda Buquet,

I got the slap and compliment - a refined combination I must say.

But speaking with no jokes, I got your suggestion. I am a reasonable person and not keen on breaking the rules for the place which is very important to me. Thank you for understanding.

MI
Back