Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greets from New Jersey!

BizBooks

affiliate
Hello everybody!

Glad to have found this forum!!

I have started by writing my ebook

This is a very valuable resource for any entrepreneur or Small business owner...

I have begun to see sales after getting indexed in google and placing a link in my signature, writing a press release, etc... but I want to grow on a major scale and to do that, I need... affiliates!

which led me down the yellow brick road toward Oz... and somehow I stumbled across this forum when someone told me that this was the magic place I was looking for!

I am open to opportunities.... hope to be helpful and stick around!!

:)

BizBooks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ted

I had a look at your site and was wondering if you've experimented with a different format page for selling it.

Personally, and I may be cynical, but the moment I open a site with that format my internal spam alarm goes off and I kill the page.

Surely something like a blog where you give updates and industry information that supports the eBook would be a better tool?

Have you tried it? Was there a difference in sales between the two?

Thank you for that- i hadn't thought of that.

I will try another angle of a different domain which will lead to the same product.

If any of you that feels they can bring purchases to the table if they feel the ebook is, in fact, a great product, just let me know and I'll send you a free copy of the ebook for your persual.

Thanks!

MI
Back