The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings!

180DegreeHealth

affiliate
Hello 5 Star Affiliate Forum Members,

Rob here. I'm the recently appointed affiliate manager for 180 Degree Health. The author and researcher behind the site, Matt Stone, contacted me recently looking for someone to help with communications and outreach, and I gladly accepted the post.

All this is pretty new to me. I don't have much of an internet marketing background, but I do enjoy communicating and believe in what Matt does, so it's a pleasure to be climbing this learning curve. I found you guys through a 'How To' page on recruiting affiliates, and plan to list our program here in the appropriate forum.

I look forward to learning more from the work and from the experiences of folks here.

Many thanks,
Rob

Hey Rob,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. Just approved your program announcement. You'll find more great info about how to grow your program and recruit affiliates down in the Merchant/Affiliate Manager section of the forum.

affiliate forum

Hello Guys, I'm a new forumers too. I'm also a new affiliate marketer looking for goods and expand my small business. Hope we can much closer and discuss of sharing ideas.

http://leanvideo.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rob! Welcome to 5 Star. I just started here as well. What part of internet marketing are you interested in and would like to learn about?

Thats a good goal to have! Have you been utilizing social media at all? My goal is to learn more about SEO and internet marketing in general!

MI
Back