The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings!

shekman

Hello All,

Just thought I'd say a quick hey and look forward to getting my network and downline growing. My company is at a ground floor level right now and is already projected to gross in the millions for this year.

Cheers!

Shekman

Thank you for your replies. I seriously hope to use this forum to build my business and not just use for 'small talk'. The affiliate system with my company {company URL removed} is already proving successful to many and the buisness itself is sweeping small and medium businesses alike by saving them money. It is my assignment from my team members to get others interested via these forum sites. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shekman

Last edited by a moderator:
It is my assignment from my team members to get others interested via these forum sites. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

A suggestion I have is to try MLM, biz opp and make money fast forums - there are a ton of them. However affiliate marketers and affiliate forums like this one are typically very ANTI-MLM, so mentioning the words downlines, team members, upline or any other MLM lingo is an instant turn off to most of us.

MI
Back