The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings

TnT13

affiliate
I really joined here in order to get some support for the brilliant BossCart system, currently having a losing battle with chmod, all good fun mind you.

Webmaster? Well not really, my wife and I do maintain / design and host a few sites using a local hosting provider, and we only do it because it brings in a few pennies. Going back over a decade I was first involved in web design and hosting, and worked as a technical engineer repairing massive hardware devices, servers, networks etc. The time when hard drives were huge and heavy, and you needed an extra generator to run the fans!

However, I'm acutally more qualified as a dairy farm manager, but health threw me into the world of IT, and living in the Northern Isles now (litterally the middle of the sea where you can't go anywhere without a ferry) might just bring back the dream of farming again.

Anything hardware related I can fix, I hate software and programming, mainly due to the days of the ZX and Vic 20, sitting there typing 500 lines only to get error line 10 :lol:

Well, I thinks that's my intro over an done with......

Cheers!

TnT, Welcome to UK WW, I think with your background, webmastering will be a piece of cake, nice to have you with us :)

Welcome to UK WW, you sound like a veteran of computing. Good to have you here.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and good wishes, how we've never come across this forum before well, I'll never know!

Hopefully I'll be able to add something of intelligance at some point in the near future, for now though, thank you best wishes to everyone. :)

banners
Back