The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings! Mobile Affiliate!

Wowie

affiliate
An aspiring mobile affiliate here. I have a basic knowledge about affiliate marketing from reading ebooks.
Now i want to begin my first campaign, but im hesitant because i don't know where to start. (I also lack the money for traffic sources).
I hope to learn from this forum and start my affiliate career. :)

Hello and welcome!
"mobile affiliate" - do you want to focus on affiliate offers for apps or product/services via mobile web? Where specifically you think about placing these mobile offers?
Right traffic plays a crucial role in how successful you will be - it's one of the key pillars that influences how your offers are converting.
On the other hand, have you considered other monetization options?

Thanks 'video intelligence' for the tips :)
Currently i want to focus on mobile offers/products via mobile web. I plan to generate traffic through pops as a starting point.
I don't have an idea about the right traffic as of now, what would you recommend?

Hi Wowie, you are welcome on the forum, i will suggest you to learn about app-installs, sweepstakes offers, on mobile, and you should learn how to target the right traffic source, where to pick the offers, the audience you will be targeting, learn more how to run tests, and moreover, try to focus on tools that could be helpful for you to run your campaign the more efficient way, such as Spy-tools,etc... this will be the first step, and after hopefully you will know how much you could need to run your campaign ,and try to make it. wish you luck mate.

Thanks for the protip Maxx :)
May i take this opportunity to ask some question.
What affiliate networks do you recommend?
What is right the traffic source for sweeps and app-installs?
What audience and geo returns a good ROI for apps and sweeps?

I was browsing the forum yesterday about manual spying, but i can't seem to find it now. :(

Thanks 'video intelligence' for the tips :)
Currently i want to focus on mobile offers/products via mobile web. I plan to generate traffic through pops as a starting point.
I don't have an idea about the right traffic as of now, what would you recommend?
Think about placing some offers that are somehow related to the content you have on your website - and target people who would be interested in those topics.

Thanks for the protip Maxx :)
May i take this opportunity to ask some question.
What affiliate networks do you recommend?
What is right the traffic source for sweeps and app-installs?
What audience and geo returns a good ROI for apps and sweeps?

I was browsing the forum yesterday about manual spying, but i can't seem to find it now. :(

I invite you to know our company excellent support and best offers, Email & Zip submits, Survey/Freebie/Sweepstakes

Hello and welcome! There are lots of mobile affiliates here as well as mobile aff networks representatives who will be happy to help you get started. Hopefully you'll find what you need here ;)

MI
Back