The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from Vegas

ladesignz

affiliate
Hello Everyone! I'm Tina Dixon - in Vegas by way of New Orleans following Hurricane Katrina. I've been involved in Internet Marketing since 1995 both as an entrepreneur helping small business get on the net and marketing their sites and also in the corporate world managing internet marketing departments for small to mid size companies.

I'm fairly new to the affiliate channel with most of my experience being in search. I'm pretty well known in a lot of the search circles and have been an active participant on some of those boards. I hope to gain some insight from the more experienced affiliate managers and perhaps make myself available to offer up some of my experience in the search arena.

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to 5 Star, Tina.

I noticed that you joined about 2 months ago. Thanks for introducing yourself.

We are always happy to have an experienced person join us.

Since you are experienced in search, you might find our Search Engine Marketing & SEO Forum to be of interest http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/search-engine-marketing-seo-forum/

Our Merchant & Affiliate Manager Discussions Forum could provide you with some useful information in relation to being an affiliate manager http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/merchant-affiliate-manager-discussions/

We look forward to having you participate in our discussions.

Hey Tina,

Welcome aboard. I used to do SEO for a living way back
in the Altavista days when the livin' was easy! :p

We have a couple members, really one in particular, that's like our
resident SEO guru, but we really need a couple more members
that are well versed in the trade.

You help our members with SEO and we'll help you learn affiliate marketing.
How's that for a Win/Win???
:p

Yes SEO just to be really easy - the rumor around "Town" is that it is a dying art I just think it depends on how competitive your keywords are. Im anxious to learn and Im a true southern lady so I love to help!

banners
Back