The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from the Empyre!

Rycmoore

affiliate
Hello everyone, my name is Ryan Moore and I am President of Empyre Media, a subsidiary of Moore International, LLC. I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and of course open up the floor to any questions that you might have about me or our network.

About me:
I began my career in real estate and energy acquisition but have always dabbled in different types of online marketing. I founded Moore International in January of 2009 and began with the creation of a social network, two social media marketing firms, branched into affiliate marketing, and then acquired Empyre Media.

About Empyre:
Empyre Media was founded as a CPA network in 2007. The previous owner then went on more of a lead generation and co-registration direction. Upon acquisition, I restructured the company and brought in an expert staff. Although the last year has been tough on the industry, Empyre Media has without a doubt been the fastest rising affiliate network of the second and third quarter of 2009, as well as first quarter of 2010.

I encourage you to contact me via post/pm/im/email with any questions or comments you may have regarding myself or the network. I also recommend stopping by the site and taking a look around for a bit more information on EM. Please note, we are renovating the site and it will have a brand new look within the next couple of weeks. However, our platform is state of the art and everything on the back-end is in pristine condition.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to working with you!

PS: Check out our Ipad promotion!

Thanks for introducing yourself to our members Ryan!

Hey all, Empyre Media is a new 5 Star Featured network, their ads just aren't quite up yet.
Ryan is great to work with and they really offer excellent support as well as having some great offers.

Please join me in welcoming Ryan and I hope you'll join <a href="http://www.empyremedia.com">Empyre Media</a>.

MI
Back