The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from sunny Florida!

frugalwench

affiliate
I'm very, very new to affiliate marketing, and I'm so glad I lucked up on this site! I know it will be a great help to me to get started.

I live in SW Florida, am single, over 50, and work in retail grocery. Due to some unforseen events, I may not be working in the grocery business much longer, so I decided to take the plunge and get into affiliate marketing. I've set up my site, and am concentrating on that, with a few temporary affiliate pages here and there to get some quick cash.

I'm also doing blogging, and articles on places like Hubpages. I'm going to content that will never go old, not really going for the get rich quick schemes, althought I might grab a few bucks on a good opportunity, and if it's a legit way to make money, I'll pass it along to readers, but first, I'm going to try it out for myself.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of knowledge from you folks here, and am really happy to be here.

Welcome to 5 Star, frugalwench.

Those unforseen events might bring some good to you since they have caused you to get involved in affiliate marketing.

This is the perfect place to be for help on your affiliate marketing journey. We have plenty of information here for you to read and our members are friendly as well as very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

We are glad to have you as a member. I hope you will be participating in some of our discussions.

Hey frugalwench,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you joined us. Sounds like you are off to a pretty good start and have some strong motivation behind you since you may need to make a change. When one door closes... another door opens. Will try to help where we can.

Its nice to have you here as well buddy! ;)

I see that you have already started out with affiliate marketing. There are a lot of topics here that would greatly add to your knowledge on internet marketing.

Just remember that we are all here to help one another so ask questions if you are uncertain of anything buddy ;) We will be glad to help out ;)

banners
Back