The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from Singapore

andreww

affiliate
Hi all,
I'm Andrew Wee from Singapore.

Some of you might know me as a blogger or might've seen my content syndicated on webpro news, the 9rules blog network or IMNewsWatch.

I've been an active affiliate since July 2006, focusing more on affiliate marketing, but am focusing increasingly on CPA marketing.

I first found out about the 5star Affiliate Blog/Forum/Network after hearing Linda on Net Income.

I'm on a number of affiliate forums and some of the people are fairly 'wicked' on a number of them.

This is certainly a friendly forum!

I look forward to some interesting discussions and it's great to see a blogging/RSS section!

Hey Andrew,

So glad to see you here at 5 Star and I'm thrilled you signed up and started posting.

Guys: Andrew's blog is one that I read on a regular basis.
He offers some great tips.

Thanks for blogging about our contest too Andrew.
Really appreciate you helping to spread the word.

Welcome to 5 Star, Andrew.

We are getting a lot of members from Singapore.

I am familiar with you, as I am sure many of our members are as well. It is really nice to have you as a 5 Star member.

Yes, this is a very friendly community. The tone is a lot different here than in some forums. Possibly this will become your favorite forum.

Your experience and knowledge will be helpful to many of our members and we look forward to your participation in our discussions.

Hi Linda and Larwee,

Wow...I didn't expect a post that quick, especially from the admins!

Thanks for the kind words, Linda.

I look forward to visiting this forum regularly.
And yes, I think the competition will be an interesting one to take part in. not so much for the prizes, but more the bragging rights.

Cheers!

Hi Andrew

It is great that you have joined *****! It great to see that you are competitive also.

Are you making the trip to the Miami Affiliate Summit?

Hi Jamie,
Ugh...I haven't had a chance to join yr aff network yet. Work has been piling up and yes, I plan to do it sometime this week.

I'm giving ASE a miss although I would've loved to make the trip.

I'm shooting for ASW though. Perhaps we'll meet up then.

Cheers!

Hi Andrew

We will keep an eye out for your application. How is the launch of your new site coming along?

It is a shame you are not going to make ASE. We look forward to seeing you again at ASW.

banners
Back