The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from SF, CA

W

watchdogam_tech

Hello everyone. Looking forward to contributing and acquiring information from this forum. Have thoroughly enjoyed my experience so far as the postings have been informative and the back-end administrators for this forum are wonderful to work with.

Best,
Cory

Welcome to 5 Star, Cory.

Thanks for the very nice words. I am glad you are enjoying 5 Star. I've enjoyed working with you.

You will find that 5 Star is a very friendly community and I am certain you are going to like participating.

Hi Cory,

Welcome to 5 Star. Larwee is awesome and I know you two have been in contact a lot. Glad you joined us and look forward to your participation here.

Welcome Cory! I see you've already jumped into the deep end and provided some good info for the community. Looking forward to seeeing more posts from you in the future. Seeya on the boards!

Nice service BTW. Be sure to list that in my directory for some increased exposure.

StephenR, thanks for the chuckle on the "deep end" metaphor. There is an incredible wealth of knowledge here and I hope I can contribute to the foundation already put in place by long-time contributors like yourself. Will pass along your link to our marketing department to see how we can leverage. Thanks for the heads up!!

MI
Back