The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from Michigan

dmalk

affiliate
Hey everyone!
I'm Damon, 30 yrs old, from chilly south-west Michigan, and new to affiliate marketing. I have a heavy technical background, including 15 years of mixed programming and DBA. I quite my day job to pursue a startup years ago and so feel well acclimated for the AM lifestyle... (minus that whole positive cashflow part ;))

A little more about myself: in 2007, I finally pursued a life long dream of thru-hiking the Appalachian Trail (2,175 mile hike from GA to ME). It went horribly wrong but I still had a blast!

Anyway, I've reacquainted myself with civilization, am freshly & highly motivated, have spent the past 3 months sponging up everything I could find SEO/WSN related, and ready to get things rolling.

This looks like a great community and I'm glad to have stumbled upon it! :D

Damon

Welcome to 5 Star, Damon.

You have a very interesting introduction.

Mastering affiliate marketing should seem easy when compared to hiking the Appalachian Trail.

We have plenty of information here for you to read, as you might have noticed since you have been a member for a few days.

I am glad you found us and thanks for joining.

Hi Damon,

Welcome to 5 Star. What a cool intro. Fun to learn a little more about our members and that was pretty colorful.

I answered your question in the other thread. Or tried to. Let us know if you have more Q's but 1st do yourself a big favor and soak up all the stickies in the newbie forum. Best FREE education you can get! well err... em... maybe I'm biased. :p

banners
Back