The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from Melbourne, Australia

markn

Hi All,

I am Mark from Melbourne. Pretty new to Affiliate Marketing and a lot to learn ... the most I have done is to create a blog. So this is where I hope I can pick up some valuable lessons.

Anyway, glad to know that in the AM world, there is still such a thing as 'Friendly'.

Cheers

Welcome to 5 Star, markn.

Yes, there is such a thing as friendly. We are a friendly community and our members are very helpful.

Since you are new to affiliate markeing, our Newbie Affiliate Forum would probably be a good place for you to spend time reading as much as you can http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Pay close attention to the "Sticky" threads.

As questions whenever you have any.

Good to have you aboard Mark. There's lots to read and lots to do but take it slow and you'll do fine...:) Enjoy your stay.

Thanks all. Appreciate it.

Hi All,

Thanks for the notes of encouragement.

Rob: I am not much of an NRL fan. Nevertheles, I take that as a friendly handshake. :)

I think I will definitely stick around this place.

Mark

Hi Markn,
Welcome to the forum! Its a great place to be, and you will learn a lot!
I like the first blog you have created, nicely styled, and looks professional!

For the record, I am a kiwi, so we got some cross the ditch rivalry!
Rob - Go the Warriors!

Cheers

For the record, I am a kiwi,

Hey, don't feel bad. Nobody's perfect! ;)

It might be the Warrior's year though. I would have said Broncos until three of them (allegedly) decided sexually assaulting someone was a good way to spend a friday evening before the semi finals.

Ahh, rugby league players! At least we can put them back in their cages for summer.

banners
Back