The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from Indy

Stuminator

Hi Fellow Affiliates,

I'm new to this site and got interested in IM last summer, but finally put some websites up in late October, 2010. I bought some "membership" sites through a Gary Ambrose program called Memberspring. I started article marketing on Ezine Articles and Article Base then got involved in Unique Article Wizard and posted about 13 unique articles through UAW. I've pretty much given up on these Memberspring sites, however, as they're not unique and the niches are too competitive for a newbie. The whole experience has gotten me exposed to: domain registration, hosting, cPanel, Wordpress, Aweber plus it's given me the understanding of link creation and so forth. I now believe that I'm fighting an uphill battle in spending any more time with these sites.

I have now gotten involved with Folusho Orokunle's Elite E-Coaching group to learn the ropes, so to speak. This group provides one-on-one coaching, counseling and helps with initial set-up of some advanced websites and will work with my on product creation. The service is not cheap, however, so I hope I'm doing the right thing. I want to get up to speed quickly and not just keeping making one mistake after another, until I finally figure things out. My primary goal is to help people and provide a service and not just be a vulture living off the carcasses of others. Hopefully this Forum will be a positive experience for us all.

Hi Stuminator,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Before you go any further with the new training, you may want to take advantage of the free info we have here. We aren't trying to sell you anything and don't allow members to either, so it's pure well intentioned advice, much from pros who have already made all the mistakes you are trying to avoid. The problem with taking anyone's course is you learn it THEIR way. And if their method isn't very good or only goes in one direction you may be wasting your time. (Not talking about that training, have never even heard of the guy before.) There are SO many types of Internet marketing and some people get stuck in a rut and only do it their way.

Just read all the newbie stickies for starters. Then be sure to read the stickies in the niche marketing forum which will help you find your best niche to start with. This will give you a good broad overview so as you follow the course you already bought you'll be able to put the info in perspective and to good use.

banners
Back