The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from Frederick Maryland

I've been a Warrior for 9 years and sold ebooks I wrote but never got too much into affiliate sales. I have sold books from barnesandnoble and amazon.com but preferred to keep ALL the money (after clickbank's cut).

Now that I'm earning daily from adsense and have 70+ blogs I'm finding that an extra monthly income isn't going to hurt me one bit... I can still sell my work and earn a bit extra.

I found this forum from a list of forums... I'm glad I checked it out!

You've got specific forums for amazon (now the new ebay?)
and Google affiliate network, now I've got to add checking in here to my daily routine.

About me: I'm doing the offline gold thing. Since I know SEO I sell it to my local Frederick Small business neighbors. I've discovered that adding adsense to a blog I make for a client gets that blog to have more traffic from Google than it would without the adsense.

Sometimes if a client doesn't pay me, and I've still got their blog at the top of Google I'm not going to throw it away just because they don't pay - I put MY ads on it! Which is why this forum is now attractive to me.

I see some people 'flipping blogs', I prefer to keep my clients blogs on my blogger account, that way if they don't want it I still have the incoming links.

David Bruce
Frederick Maryland

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey David,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us and thanks for the detailed info. We always like learning about the background of new members and finding out how they heard about us.

We have lots of info and helpful members so I think (hope) you'll find it worth your time to stop by often!

banners
Back