The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from Egypt!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Mohanad! Glad you could join us. :)

I have been working as a freelancer for 1 year now

Cool, what type of freelancer? Do you mean affiliate marketing, writing, design, something else?

I'm looking forward to learning more affiliate marketing tips at this place.

Well, you have come to the right place! There is an absolute ton of information here for you.

Sounds like you already have some marketing knowledge but if you let us know where you want to go next, we can probably guide you to the appropriate forum or threads.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Mohanad!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Mohanad! Glad you could join us. :)

Cool, what type of freelancer? Do you mean affiliate marketing, writing, design, something else?

Well, you have come to the right place! There is an absolute ton of information here for you.

Sounds like you already have some marketing knowledge but if you let us know where you want to go next, we can probably guide you to the appropriate forum or threads.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Mohanad!

I'm working on an online digital magazine (my own business) that has a mixed revenue model (Direct Ads, Ads Networks, and affiliate marketing).

My 1 year experience included an overview from every aspect regarding digital marketing since my website is a one-man show so far (SEO, copywriting, email marketing, social media,....etc)

I'm looking forward to developing my affiliate marking skills (especially how to figure out profitable models when it comes to matching the right traffic with the correct offer for maximum profitability).

I'm working on an online digital magazine (my own business) that has a mixed revenue model (Direct Ads, Ads Networks, and affiliate marketing).

Diversity is excellent, having multiple income streams is a very wise idea.

My 1 year experience included an overview from every aspect regarding digital marketing since my website is a one-man show so far (SEO, copywriting, email marketing, social media,....etc)

Do you do all of your own writing? In addition to everything else? If so, you are one busy guy!

If you have time, some pleasant reading :) Copywriting

I'm looking forward to developing my affiliate marking skills (especially how to figure out profitable models when it comes to matching the right traffic with the correct offer for maximum profitability).

Are you thinking of using CPA offers, or just products from ClickBank and the like?

These may be helpful for sparking some ideas:

How to Become an Affiliate Marketer in 6 Easy Steps
Avenues of Earning
Split Testing
NEEDS HELP,CPA WITH WEBSITE

Lots more, I just grabbed those. You can search for any topic using the little magnifying glass in the upper right of any forum page. :)

Hey @Mohanad Makhlouf! If you have any redirect/remnant traffic that you're having trouble monetizing, test out our Smart Links! They'll detect your visitor and send them to the top offer for their geo/device/browser/etc through a single link. No more wasted opportunities! :p If you're interested, sign up here!

Diversity is excellent, having multiple income streams is a very wise idea.

Do you do all of your own writing? In addition to everything else? If so, you are one busy guy!

If you have time, some pleasant reading :) Copywriting

Are you thinking of using CPA offers, or just products from ClickBank and the like?

These may be helpful for sparking some ideas:

How to Become an Affiliate Marketer in 6 Easy Steps
Avenues of Earning
Split Testing
NEEDS HELP,CPA WITH WEBSITE

Lots more, I just grabbed those. You can search for any topic using the little magnifying glass in the upper right of any forum page. :)

Thank You @azgold for your informative reply. I really appreciate it :D

banners
Back