The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from Charlotte

jonrpatrick

affiliate
You say you're friendly... so here goes.
I'm Jon, from Charlotte.
For the past 2 years (or so) I've been learning about making money online, in a very 'scatter brained' way.
I've made a few buck from CB, Adsense, my own works for Kindle through Amazon, and MLM. But nothing substantial (okay, previous mlm I was doing okay in)
I've gotten okay at setting up wordpress blogs, and have successfully gotten several pages ranked 5+ in google.
But success eludes me. Many things that used to work okay I got away from (squidoo, hubpages, article marketing).
So, new year, new opportunity.
I realized I've got MOST all the pieces together to be successful at online marketing - although I really need to work on my Copywriting skills.
I won't go into the details, but I've got a multi-pronged plan, with a timeline to implement it.
I'll admit, I got Pot Pie Girls book to help me pull what's in my head into a "PLAN", and combined it with what turns out to be a mindmap! Who knew! I thought I'd discovered it... :)
So, that's me for the year. Happy to answer questions!

Hey Jon,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

And thanks for doing such a great intro. It helps to know about our member's backgrounds and what they've tried. Hopefully we can help you become more successful.

banners
Back