The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Greetings from Asia/ U.S., Newbie Here

crisisinvesting

affiliate
Greetings everyone,

I hope to learn a lot and also add some ideas that can help everyone as well. Right now I split my time between Asia and the U.S. because my company is an investment services company and as the growth is most definitely in Asia, I like to have my ear to the ground where the opportunities are the greatest. Affiliate marketing doesn't seem to be nearly as widely utilized here in Asia but hopefully I'll be able to gleam some ideas from spending a good deal of time out here to share with everyone as my business has taken me to China, Indonesia, Korea, Japan and Thailand so far.

Also look forward to learning from everyone how best to raise awareness of your website and product through affiliate marketing when you feel that you have an extremely Unique Selling Proposition (USP) but need much better exposure to the masses. Well look forward to exchanging ideas with everyone here, learning some, and giving more.

Greeting to you, crisisinvesting.

I hope we are able to help you learn a little more and we are also interested in reading some of your ideas as you travel around the world.

Thanks for joining. We are glad to have you as a member.

Hi crisisinvesting,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself
and letting us know a little about you.

MI
Back