The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Greetings Fellow Newbies

Stephanie Harris

Hi everyone,

I just joined this forum a few weeks back and after my new employers gave me a hearty shout out in the Schaaf Consulting Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49 (shameless plug), I decided from the response that either no one likes me, or that's not the place to get some attention. Needless to say I'm hoping its the latter :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on these boards, and will be on here chatting and posting so often you'll probably get to know me too much. Be on the lookout for what I promise to be charming and witty commentary on General Discussion and Schaaf Consulting (if its not, I guess I won't quit my day job). And of course some honest-to-goodness program peddling - gotta make a living!

Can't wait to meet you all!

Stephanie Harris is great and we're lucky to have her on the Schaaf Consulting team. We determined that Stephanie is the best person to have in the boards because she is quick witted, likeable, and will work very hard to earn our affiliate partners a lot of money.

Thanks to Linda B. for hosting this hospitable forum.

Hey Stephanie,

Your post cracked me up and I REALLY like your style! We'll get along just fine.
Glad you'll be more active and I think you can help liven this place up. Sometimes I'm just too durned serious! :p

And yes, you guessed right. You can get buried down in some of the lower forums, so the general affiliate forum and some of the other main affiliate discussion areas are the places to hang out.

Look forward to your participation and welcome once again!

Hi Stephanie,
Welcome.

Gotta agree with Linda, you sure do have some style about ya. :)

~ Teli

P.S. I'm looking forward to the honest-to-goodness program peddling you promised. :)

Honest To Goodness Peddling

You'll have to be on the lookout for peddling since I wouldn't want to spoil things too soon. After all, half the game is anticipation. Who knows - there may even be some tap dancing involved, and I have been known to sing for my supper. But alas, this is the world of internet marketing and so you'll just have to settle for some written acrobatics.

Thanks for all the compliments :) But I warn you, if it continues my husband will find it pretty awful to live with me. What the heck...too bad for him ;)

Steph

Then you're in the wrong forum. 5 Star is full of em! :p

Refreshing change from most of the good-ole-boy-school webMASTER forums.
Here we have lots of webMISTRESSES! :D

Sounds like a superhero - I wonder what a webmistress would wear? Pajamas? Black leather disguise?

And by the way - there's nothing wrong with a smart guy, so long as he's smart enough to not be smarter than us! That got a little tongue-tied didn't it?

Hi Stephanie.

Most people who visit the Schaaf Consulting Forum are going to be people who have some interest in Schaaf Consulting, so a lot of the members didn't see that post.

I read every post. I need to in order to perform my duties around here, so I read it and quickly became aware that you are a fun person.

I am serious a lot of the time around here, but there are times I like to get a little crazy. I always like for people to have some great entertainment to take their minds away from the more serious things in life.

Take a look at this thread of mine and visit the link I provided. You might want to spend a few hours with that one after you get past the initial surprise. http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?t=2204

Larwee,

Hate to disappoint, but I only spent about ten minutes with the tweezers, not the few hours you were hoping for. However, it was great fun! Does that make me evil that I enjoyed that so much?

You were suppose to enjoy it. I didn't know how long you would spend with it, but I had a feeling it would be more than just a minute or so. It is a little fun and silly and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you, Lynn! All the sudden I feel very girl empower-y. Maybe we do need those webmistress costumes Linda made me think of. All the sudden at the Summit you'll see a pack of girls with black masks, and a Shawn Collins textbook tied to our belts for secret weapon powers. Maybe even a cape with the 5 star logo on the back. Oo...scary!

MI
Back