The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Greetings fellow affiliate marketers!

F

fitnfree

:D Hi everyone! I'm so glad to have been referred here (thank you Jamie!!) as I've been doing affiliate marketing for 7 years, but never, ever had anyone to share thoughts and ideas with. I just stumbled through on my own all these years. I think it's going to be fun joining you, learning from each other and sharing some laughs along the way (I find laughing at my goofs makes them a whole lot easier to deal with!).

Thru the years I've tried over 100 affiliate programs; perhaps I can be of some help in recommendations. At the same time, I'm always looking for suggestions, tips, etc., because as time has proven, this is a constant, on-going process where you're always learning, the market is always changing and evolving and there is so much to stay on top of.

Hope to have a long, enjoyable relationship around here!! :) Very much looking forward to interaction, too!

Welcome to 5 Star, fitnfree.

You have already started participating in a number of the discussions here at 5 Star. So it looks as if you are already starting to feel comfortable.

Thinks do change and there is a lot to try to keep up. 5 Star can helps our members keep up with what is going on.

You have gained experience, made a few mistakes and learned from those mistakes. Your experience can be very helpful to some of our members.

This is a very friendly community, so you should enjoy yourself.

Thank you, Larwee!! I'm hoping I can be of some help and also learn from others, as well! There so much to take in I'm already amazed, but this is a topic (affiliate marketing) I've been immersed in for a long time now so yes, I do feel comfortable jumping right on in! Actually, I'm eager to because as I mentioned, there is always more to learn and much to keep on top of.

I'm happy to be here and hope I can be an asset, not a pain-in-the-behind! ;)

Hi fitnfree,

Welcome to 5 Star. You are such a breath of fresh air and your willingness to share and get involved is shining through already. I always say the more you give, the more you get. I think you'll find that your giving attitude will pay off here!

Thank you Jamie for referring!!

Hi fitnfree,

Welcome to 5 Star. You are such a breath of fresh air and your willingness to share and get involved is shining through already. I always say the more you give, the more you get. I think you'll find that your giving attitude will pay off here!

Thank you Jamie for referring!!

Why thank you sooo much for the kind words! :eek:

I always say the more you give, the more you get.

That's always been and always will be my motto, too! ;) And it's so true.

Welcome Fitnfree,

It is great that you decided to join here, as you can see we are very friendly here.

We look forward to reading future post :)

Hi Fitnfree,

Do share with us more of the affiliate tips and secrets and we shall learn more from one another.

Hello Jon and thank you -- I'll certainly be more than happy to share anything I can! ;)

I'm always learning, too though and lots through trial and error or sometimes just plain 'ol dumb luck! :D

banners
Back