The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings All!

noveltytease

Hello to all....

I am new to your forum, I have been lurking around for a couple of days now just to learn the feel and looks of your site...I think that it is by far one of the more easier forums that i have gone into...navigation is very flueant and there is such a vast array of information and knowledge to soak up by others....

I, myself am a buisness owner and an affiliate marketer in my spare time...i have been involved in affiliate marketing for about approx 8 months now...i have fun just trying to find cleaver little ways of advertsing for knowledge and for my online store...

I am looking forward to reading all of the posts people that have made in here and hopefully be able to share some knowledge to others which i have experienced...

oh some personal data about me is that i am in north carolina...and i have an addiction to ebay and shopping...lol...

well take care all and here is to all of our success...

Welcome to 5 Star, noveltytease.

I am glad to hear that you liked us and decided to join. Being a member is more fun and has many more benefits than being a lurker.

I see you have already noticed the vast array of knowledge and information here at 5 Star. I hope some of it will be of help to you.

I noticed that you starting participating in some of the discussions before you introduced yourself, so you have already gotten into the swing of things.

You will find that this is a very friendly community, so I'm sure you are going to enjoy being a 5 Star member.

Het noveltytease,

Welcome to 5 Star. Great to see you already jumping into some threads and getting active. Getting involved is more fun than lurking and you learn more in active mode. I think you will fit in just fine around here.

Thanks for joining us!

banners
Back