The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings 5Star

affigold

Hello Everyone,
Nice to be here.
looks like you have the friendliest forum on the net.
looking forward in meeting everyone here and helping out as much as i can.
I have 25 years experience in computer programming and over 6 yrs experience with affiliates.

Nice to meet you all!

Best Regards,
AffiGold

Hey AffiGold,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you noticed our friendly atmosphere and decided to pull up a chair.
Always happy to have another experienced marketer in our midst. Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to 5 Star, affigold.

Many people have said we have the friendliest forum on the net. It is good to see you also feel that way.

Thanks for joining. We are always happy to have an experienced person join us.

We look forward to your participation in our discussions.

Hey AffiGold,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you noticed our friendly atmosphere and decided to pull up a chair.
Always happy to have another experienced marketer in our midst. Thanks for joining us.

Dear Linda,
Thank you for letting me participate in the forum and being able to pull up a chair here.

If anyone has any questions I can help with code no problem as long as I'm not to busy working.

Thank you 5Star !

Welcome to 5 Star, affigold.

Many people have said we have the friendliest forum on the net. It is good to see you also feel that way.

Thanks for joining. We are always happy to have an experienced person join us.

We look forward to your participation in our discussions.

Thank you Larwee,

It definately looks like this is the friendliest forum on the net.

I'm loving the relaxed vibe here but still very professional.

People have helped me and now it's time to share the wealth.

and thank you for your kind words.

5Star i'm gonna send alot of my computer geeks here!

:)

affigold, we will be glad to have your computer geeks join us. :)

Hey there,

Yeah I would definitely say this is the friendliest place that I have found too. Welcome to the fold! haha. Anyhow what languages are you proficient in? I got 6 years of experience under me (Java, PHP, MySQL, XML and HTML). Just got into affiliate networking though :(

Dear oracleofmist,
First things first I love your user name.
The list of languages I know is very long but I can say that I know practically most programming languages. JAVA GURU & Linux par excellence, but in my long career I've had to use many different languages. I have a PhD from an IVY League Level University in Computer Science and I graduated with an A Average. I've Worked for some Huge Companies like T-Mobile, Microsoft, Amdocs, an so on....

Thanks for the welcome and I can say that definitely this is an amazing forum and the management here have been very nice and forgiving while I have been learning the rules of the forum. I am already seeing myself coming back here for more info, time and time again. I think that there is a very nice mix of individuals here and Gurus galore.

And I believe that soon that this forum will be number 1 in it's field soon.

With 6yrs of programming I believe that you have the ability to learn any code and put it together, because everything almost is open source and it's copy and paste.

Today i most spend my time working and developing on an artificial intelligence project. top secret.

anyways it was nice chatting with you

:) :) :) Affigold:) :) :)

Hey there,

Yeah I would definitely say this is the friendliest place that I have found too. Welcome to the fold! haha. Anyhow what languages are you proficient in? I got 6 years of experience under me (Java, PHP, MySQL, XML and HTML). Just got into affiliate networking though :(

banners
Back