The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greeting

pixens

affiliate
Hello,
I am new to bid directory. I have one deeplink directory.

I am interested in looking into making a multipages page within 1 frontpage and bid directory is one among the page, say 1/3 of the page.

Can anyone tell me, why I am unable to download the script> download limit

Thanks.
Error:"...exceeded daily download..."
I just registered 2 days and downloaded nothing.

Can someone recommend a good theme.
How can I make bid directory as in 1 of 3 frame in a page.

Welcome

Pixens,
Welcome to the community. I too am fairly new to this and the script but Temi is great about keeping things current. You will find the templates are great and you can find them in the downloads section.
regards,
Jeff R

Have a look on this page Link Bid Script – Skin and Templates for LBS you will have to choose the theme you like best your self. You should be able to download the theme from here: http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/downloads.php if you struggle, let me know the one you want and I will download it for you.

For you second question, login to your LBS, under 'link number' you will be able to state the number of links you wanted on the homepage and on the sub pages
Thanks

Thanks.
Error:"...exceeded daily download..."
I just registered 2 days and downloaded nothing.

Can someone recommend a good theme.
How can I make bid directory as in 1 of 3 frame in a page.

Have a look on this page ... you will have to choose the theme you like best your self. You should be able to download the theme from here:... if you struggle, let me know the one you want and I will download it for you.

For you second question, login to your LBS, under 'link number' you will be able to state the number of links you wanted on the homepage and on the sub pages
Thanks

Temi,
I need some help here, I really not allowed to download. Can I have a direct link to any template of your wishes, can help?
Thanks

MI
Back