The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Great Software, Scripts, Tools & FireFox Extensions

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I just posted in another thread about a program I use 100 times a day, that's a HUGE time saver and makes my life so much easier. (See Phrase Express below.) So it just occurred me we should have a thread for people to share helpful tools.

These are not affiliate tools, specifically - we have a different section for that. These are just Internet, general marketing, SEO, time savers, any type of general software, script, FireFox Extensions or other tools you find helpful.

(It goes without saying, but no affiliate links or links to your own programs.)

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT: General Type of Tool in thread title and then name and description in the body. (See below)

Shorthand, Auto Typing, Form Fill

I use a program called Phrase Express at least 100 times a day. I use it so much I almost take it for granted, therefore never thought to share it. My copy went on the fritz a week ago, then I realized how much I needed it and could not live without it. Then I found out they have a new improved version so I just got it. They have a free dowload, but businesses are supposed to register a copy at 39.95 which is nothing, so I paid for my copy.

PhraseExpress Autotext - Autocomplete text Utility

I use it not only for forms but for typing common phrases and even web site addresses. Partly for time savings and partly because I have carpal tunnel. For example if I type "hth" it autotypes - Hope this helps and best of luck! If I type 5blog, it types out my whole blog url.

It has a new feature I just LOVE. You know how you hit copy, it saves it in cache so you can paste into another doc or web form or whatever. Well this saves each separate thing you copy into cache, so if later in the day you need that site description for a directory submission or whatever, you just click the one you want and it pastes it for you. It also has a "last" file that saves the last 30 or so phrases you've used, so for instance if you are doing a bunch of directory submissions, it would come in handy.

banners
Back