The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Great product, more frustration

sportingform

Hi,
I'm conscious of the forum rules, so won't promote my product here.

But I'm looking for advice. I have what I think is a terrific product for which I am the merchant. I've listed it with a couple of affiliate networks, but am finding it difficult to spread the word.

Forums don't allow me to say what my product is, networks want sales before they'll promote product ... otherwise, there's great expense involved.

Given that our product is all connected with the Winter Olympics, time is my enemy.

Any advice on how to build an affiliate network would be much appreciated. I am more than happy to share what I learn.

Thanks in advance,
Simon.

Hi Simon,

Welcome to 5 Star.

I moved your post to the merchant/affiliate manager section of the forum. In this section you'll find lots of good tips about how to recruit affiliates and grow your affiliate program. Especially check out the sticky threads.

As far as forums go, some do allow new program announcements. You can blatantly advertise your affiliate program here in our forum in this section: <a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/affiliate-program-announcements/">Affiliate Program Announcements</a>. Just please read the rules in that forum first.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

What is the price point, how much are you paying in commission, and exactly where does the billable action occur? You can PM your site, I'd like to see. I'm curious now...

We're selling for $49 and paying $20 commission ... or 50% at paydotcom. Billable action is directly via our site or paydotcom for those who want that security. We've bought affiliate software which looks after all this for us.

MI
Back