The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Grabbing Expired Domains

RiverWire

affiliate
Hi all there is 2 domains that id like, one is expiring in about a month, the site was abandoned about 2 years ago and the contact email etc and whois info is incorrect the other expired last week and is the " redemption period" !

Is there any way i can get these with out spending a fortune on these so called domain grabbers ?

Adam,
The best think to do is to backorder the domain through your registrar, most registrars have this facility and its usually at a sensible price IF the secure it for you.
Which registrar do you use? I know GoDaddy has backorder facility in their user control panel.

Yeah im with Godaddy one of them is available through back order but one is not for some reason its .tv TLD i don't know if that makes a difference ?

Another thing was i didnt want to lose the PR in the other one, how do they go about this do they just get google not to count the backlinks to the name ?

.tv is a completely different ball game, that is why its not available via back order, you may have to contact .tv registry directory

Oh that doesnt sound good lol , do you know how id go about that ? It's currently in redemption period so im guessing it wont be availiable for a couple of months now, and even then i think it will get snapped up straight away :(

Just do a search for .TV registry and contact them. They are a very funny registry, I hate them. Unlike normal registrars that price their domain at one flat fee, .TV registry price their domain based on demand, so they will probably ask for something ridiculus once they know you are interested in it.

Also, don't use GoDaddy to backorder names, all of their names will go through TDNAM.com before dropping anyway. And GoDaddy can't catch anything apart from .us names (if that).

SnapNames is $60 and is the best, however there are some guys I know who will register names quite quickly for a flat fee. It varies though.

MI
Back