The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling GPT Site with Good Looking Design Making $500/mo

akashbc

affiliate
Survey Ground – A premium GPT website for sale!!!

Survey Ground is one of the popular gpt sites in the gpt industry.
Link : Survey Ground - Homepage

How you can earn from Survey Ground?

Survey Ground is a great way to increase considerable amount of money in each month. Your revenues are coming from advertising on the site, affiliate offers, upgrades and PPC etc. I worked hard on this website and had big plans. So I’m willing to help you to increase your income through the site as well as to help you in increasing the traffic.

How members can earn?

Users can create an account and start to do quick and simple online surveys. Once they complete the surveys, they can earn rewards and when they have enough they can redeem it.

Why Survey Ground is more special than the other GPT sites?

The site is featured with high paying offers, has awesome, friendly members and provides great customer support.I will teach you some tricks and tips for maintaining this site as well as to make it much better than it is right now..

Why I’m selling Survey Ground?

I’m little busy these days and also the site isn't much active atm..But it has the potential to become a big site ..

What is included in this offer?

You will get the whole website + domain + template + free support (Tricks).

Is there any bonus ?

Yes , if you are new gpt industry i will teach you everything about running a gpt and also i will offer you lifetime support as well (Upto a limit) ...Also I'll tell you my secret method to get more active members for this gpt site....

REVENUE PROOF : http://i.imgur.com/BvaRrhB.png

I'm looking to sell it around $1500..PM me if you are interested or have any questions..

Thanks

banners
Back