The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

GPT-3 for content generation

ASVNiX

affiliate
Has anyone tried GPT-3 big models for content generation?
Previously we were trying GPT-2 based platforms and made some experiments with them. Those texts were good enough for SEO purposes but we are worring about latest google update and want to find some better models.

I myself recently searched for services for writing content. I settled on Content-edge. Content written by him was indexed by Google. Unfortunately, I don’t know which model he uses to create text.

Hello!
I think you need to use the [?? removed by admin] and you will see how does it work,
Anyway, you can pay a lot of money for the indians workers, they will put text for 1$ or links for 0.25!
GL!

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally haven't used GPT-3, but I'm using Conversion.ai right now with my content generation and it's proving to be very useful thus far! Downside though, it has a 600 character limit, so unless you have the patience to cut down your content into bits and pieces, it's going to be a pain.

you can pay a lot of money for the indians workers, they will put text for 1$ or links for 0.25!
Alot of Indian workers also command a much higher pay grade
There are people of all nationalities willing to provide cheap labor
Some of the smartest and highly paid programmers I know of are from India
While we're on this subject
Neil Patel just opened a new YouTube channel for Neil Patel Digital Agency in India
I'm honored to be the channel's 23rd subscriber

Last edited:
just split the text files
line count (N): wc -l file_name

top of file (first K lines): head -n K file_name > top_file

bottom of file (L=N-K): tail -n L file_name > bottom_file

Also, on second thought, split will work in your case, since the first split is larger than the second. Split puts the balance of the input into the last split, so

split -l 300000 file_name

will output xaa with 300k lines and xab with 100k lines, for an input with 400k lines
Took me 1 second LOL
LINUX 4 the win!

And when GPT-3, one of the most advanced AI language models, was used as a medical chatbot last year, it responded to a (simulated) patient presenting with suicidal ideation by telling them to kill themselves.

What links these examples is that they were all attempts to automate the kind of work that happens without being scrutinised by lots of other people in a company.
They are still working the *little bugs* out. :eek:

MI
Back