The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Got Some Christmas Love from Above

tom804

Yesterday morning I received a package from Above All Offers. Inside was a t-shirt, small drone, and card. The card had a hand written note inside from my AM which i'm not going to share its pretty personal and meant alot to me. I said it before and i'm going to say it again Above All Offers is one of the best networks to work with period. Its the little things that people do sometimes that matter the most ya know. I'm very very happy working with them and I really appreciate them taking the time to send me something.

20151212_130914.jpg

One of the best thing I love in such like working organization is there ability to appreciate what I do. First congratulation to you buddy and also to the entire crew at the above all. One thing that comes with such like tokens is motivations to even do better than before. Humans normally work best and very productive in the places where there effort is highly recognized. other organizations should learn from this great experience and example. Best way to end the year..

Nice package you received there Tom. The t-shirt looks sick, and also a drone? (my inner 6 year old is jumping up and down).
It seems like a great idea to keep your affiliates closer to you. I will consider doing this for my affiliates in the future.

banners
Back