The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Got Good Landing Pages???

Linda Buquet

affiliate
How are your landing pages converting? Good landing pages can make or break a campaign's success. Need some help building good ones? Instead of hiring a freelance designer that may or may not be good at marketing and sales conversions, you may want to try this new company that specializes in landing page design.

GetLandingPages.com launched yesterday offering a unique service that provides affiliate marketers with custom landing page design. They offer quantity discounts too, so merchants and affiliate managers that need lots of landing pages to help boost affiliate partner's conversions should take a look too.

I have not tried the service just got an email from Kevin, the owner. But it looks like a fast easy process that could save time. You can find out more about the service at <a target="_new" href="http://www.getlandingpages.com">GetLandingPages.com</a>.

Those are nice looking examples they have. If I had a product of my own that would be a good service to invest it. Right now all I have in the works is a couple of info products that I'm going to test the $7 secret waters with. But they are nice. Kevin Riley now pays a professional for all of his ecovers now. So maybe in the near future I can do this too.

MI
Back