The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Got Effective Article Submission Tips?

jonbyrd

affiliate
So I have been submitting my articles to the major article directories, I think I have a pretty good tactic, but I still haven't seen any traffic from it. Is article submission the way to go, or have you guys found something else out to generate traffic?

Hi Jon,

I've never done any article marketing and to me it seems like a lot of work for too little return. BUT I know some affiliates use article marketing as one of their main ways of generating traffic.

As far as other ways to generate traffic, if you put the word in the search form above
you'll find lots of threads with ideas.

This one has some good info.
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...forum/4889-target-traffic-help.html#post13512

It kind of depends on the website and business you are promoting. I use them but I am in more of a personable business. And like to get the readers and traffic to know me and join me in my business.

So it kind of depends on the business and what the site is about

Article submission can generate traffic and also increases the back links. It is an effective process. Submitting in the top directories will give you better results. Using creative titles and selecting the right category need to be considered.

MI
Back