The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google search quality

temi

affiliate
I don't frequent Google blogs, but I visited today and found a post most of our members will find very useful, excerpt below, link to the full post can also be found below:

Search Quality is the name of the team responsible for the ranking of Google search results. Our job is clear: A few hundreds of millions of times a day people will ask Google questions, and within a fraction of a second Google needs to decide which among the billions of pages on the web to show them -- and in what order. Lately, we have been doing other things as well. But more on that later.

Full Google search quality post

I was just chatting with a friend last night about how Google encourages content spam, posting the same thing over and over again with minor changes. When will Google develop a system that actually looks for quality content, instead of number of links or whatever?

I was just chatting with a friend last night about how Google encourages content spam, posting the same thing over and over again with minor changes. When will Google develop a system that actually looks for quality content, instead of number of links or whatever?

They have and they do! Don't believe what people tell you ;)

banners
Back