The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google now say I need to register with them

TeamPlayer

affiliate
How weird is this?

I`ve been with Adsense for a couple of years, no problems at all. I came to log on to my account today to see the message that I don`t have an account with them and I need to sign up!

Funny, I`ve no account with them but they are still displaying ads on my sites. :rolleyes:

Ah well, even the big boys can cock it up can`t they! :confused:

I actually got completely feedup with adsense, I closed my account with them two weeks ago.
For me adsense is more headache than its worth.

I don`t do too badly out of them, though to make the sites look a little `cleaner` I`ve reduced the amount of Adsense on them.

Trouble is no-one else seems to come near, apart from Yahoo maybe, but of course they still aren`t available to publishers outside of the US which is no good to me (and you).

There are an awful lot of alternatives.. I think we have all just got complacent, there were ways veterans like me made money online before Adsense started... just reverted back to them.
For example, on the right hand side of this forum where I used to have Google adsense advert, I have replaced it with Exact Seek advert. I made twice what I made from Google Adsense at the last pay out.

There are lots of alternatives to Google or Yahoo if one invest the time to look around. They are not necessarily contextual advert, but they are adverts that pays

banners
Back