The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google not paying for AdSense referral any more

temi

affiliate
Google is making series of changes to AdSense referral. Webmasters outside North America, Latin America, or Japan, will not be paid for promoting AdSense any more.

However, for webmasters in the aformentioned regions the pricing structure will return to the original pricing structure. The payout for referring a user who generates $100 with AdSense in the first 180 days will return to $100.

You can read the full story here

I guess they grew large enough and accumulated so much interest that they don't need to spend more money on promotions (affiliate payouts)

I wonder whether they`ll do the `decent thing` and inform all of their Adsense members to make them aware of these changes? (I won`t hold my breath).

I wonder whether they`ll do the `decent thing` and inform all of their Adsense members to make them aware of these changes? (I won`t hold my breath).

Yes. I'm in UK and there was a recent message to that effect

I am quite frustrated with promoting any Google products, when I used to have adsense on this site, I get very little payout which they quote in $ but charge the advertisers in £
I am doing VERY VERY well selling advert space directly myself.

MI
Back