The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Money Pro or Beating at AdWords or other ebook

Summy

affiliate
Hi,
As I have started internet marketing through Google AdWords I wanted to know about the kind of ebooks that can help me learn more.
Any advice/suggestion on any of these two books:
Google money pro
Beating at Adwords.
Or, is there any other ebook that can help me with Google adWords.

Thanks and regards
Summy

Hi Summy,

Have you studied all the resources and training Google offers? That's the best free education. Also we have tons of info including links to some free ebooks and resources in our PPC and Adwords forum.

I'm not big on eBooks so don't know about either of those.
I'll try to find you a couple good links and come back in a sec.

Thanks, I was actually very confused. With a limited budget in hand I was confused with what to do first--start with web site or first try with PPC with some ebooks and earn for my website.
I wil go through the suggested links.

Thanks and regards
Summy

Hi again Summy,

Since you said you were already starting to do PPC and looking for PPC resources, I gave you those links.

But now that you say this:
"Thanks, I was actually very confused. With a limited budget in hand I was confused with what to do first--start with web site or first try with PPC with some ebooks and earn for my website."

I'd say before you look at PPC resources, read all the stickies in the newbie forum. PPC typically isn't the best way to start if you have a limited budget.

It can be done and some people start there, but you really need to know not just how to do PPC but how to evaluate and pick programs that convert, how to target the right niche and a ton of other stuff. Most people lose money when they 1st start doing PPC, so if you don't have much to lose, I'd read all those stickies, do a little more learning before you decide which way to go.

MI
Back