The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google members on forum

gkd_uk

Hi

Have you ever thought that we could have people from Google as members on forums such as UKWW and other popular forums.

Google under cover :unsure:

Who works for Google? :whistling:

Don't think they would / could tell you - I'm pretty sure G have some kind of non-disclosure agreement with their employees (a bit like spies ;) )

I don't think they would actually visit any webmaster forums these days due to the growth of G, it would be a pointless visit. If they wanted to report all the paid links, they would need to start hiring employees.

- Meti

It's not so much about reporting... As any large company I am sure Google would like to have some first-hand feedback about latest trends in the webmaster world...

It would help them to adjust some products and policies to make more money...

There is no problem but it would be great to know who they are :)

It's you GKD - we know who you are and what you are up to :goodjobsign:

You aside, I reckon so yes. In the world of webmaster this is area they need to be very active in so they stay ahead of their competition.

You aside, I reckon so yes. In the world of webmaster this is area they need to be very active in so they stay ahead of their competition.

That explains it all, all arguments debates leading to offencive words may be Google vs Yahoo! :batz:

Some people working for Google do admit this. So I do not know there is any problem with a non-disclosure clause or something like that.

For example there is vivi.ro ( I bet you dont know romanian but anyhow... ), he works for google and that is writen on his site.

It's you GKD - we know who you are and what you are up to :goodjobsign:

How did you guess :)

Yes, I am from Google, I am a Google Bot who has come here to conquer UKWW Forums. :2guns:

How did you guess :)

Yes, I am from Google, I am a Google Bot who has come here to conquer UKWW Forums. :2guns:

Wasn't very hard. Me and the management managed to trace back one of your IP's to Google, Inc. Now sir, you got some explaining to do! :)

- Meti

Enough with the questions, I was hoping you would say ask me for any requests :)

Can you manually modify my site for high, competitive keywords? :D

- Meti

MI
Back