The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Chrome Browser

It's not even truly a "new" browser. If memory serves, isn't it built on a MAC browser shell?

Chrome was assembled from 26 different code libraries from Google and others from third parties such as Netscape.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Chrome

Can't post a real link yet :(

Interesting. I didn't know that Safari was based on Konqueror. I hope Apple has kicked down some funding to KDE.

I prefer Chrome for general searching and downloading files. It's much faster than Firefox and it's sleek and easy to use too.

The only downside is the lack of plugins, which I have back to Firefox for whenever I need them.

I have used Google Chrome this last few months and was impressed by its speed. But I wanted to see a few Nav button on it. 'was looking forward with downloading the Firefox web browser that was newly out now.

I am left wondering what difference it really makes at the end of the day. as long as you can get to the information you are searching for it is all about what you are used to using. Right? If you start out using yahoo and used it for years you will prefer it over google or MSN. So this to me is just another tool that some will like and others will not. Now if there is some technical reason that is stands out above the rest that would be another story but I have not heard or seen any as of yet. Just my POV.....

I am left wondering what difference it really makes at the end of the day. as long as you can get to the information you are searching for it is all about what you are used to using. Right? If you start out using yahoo and used it for years you will prefer it over google or MSN. So this to me is just another tool that some will like and others will not. Now if there is some technical reason that is stands out above the rest that would be another story but I have not heard or seen any as of yet. Just my POV.....

For us users it does not make that much difference to what browser we use as long as we get the websites that we want to open. But for the browser developers I guess it makes a lot of differences. That is why there is cut throad competition between the web browser manufacturers.

I think IE8 is better than firefox. Still waiting for the beta version but in the meantime I'm l using chrome.

I like the performance of google chrome. It's faster and better than other browsers. Don't yet tried IE8

If you haven't yet tried IE8, how can you conclude that it's better (or worse for that matter) than Firefox?

What I don't like about it, is it's from an advertising company!

They also track just about everything you do with online webhistory, imagine if you use a browser by them!!

MI
Back