The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Google bots are facing or creating problem?

Harikrishna Patel

affiliate
I have heard that now a day Google’s bots are facing some issue or we can state that it is creating issues, that it cannot fetch some specific DNS information properly. Google’s engineers have already started their work to fix them.

Does anyone have any more information regarding this issue, or does anyone face any issue due to this Bots problem. Please share your information and experience; it would be really helpful to plan better.

Ive not heard of such things on a global scale, maybe to individual webmasters which should be able to tell whether there is an issue from their Webmaster tools accounts.

This is a not a global issue and can be faced sometime as I have seen that if your hosting your down for some time and if Google bot is trying to fetch the website at the same time, then it could be an error esle everything is fine. Just make sure that your hosting is working fine.

I haven't heard about this kind of issue with bots. Along with technology, algorithms also updated to make the bots compatible with technology.

MI
Back