The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Google Agrees to pay $11 Million to Suspended Adsense Account in Class action Lawsuit

nelson-muntz-ha-ha.png
ELGOOG got an ass-kicking

Read the article. IRL if you fire someone without paying them where I live; they will probably come after you with a baseball bat or just shoot you -- Google got off easy IMO.

I remember reading tons of posts about them doing that. This has been going on for a long time.

Love that somebody was able to serve them up a can of whoop-ass but as it talks about near the end of that article, there was no real accountability. elgooG can afford to lose 11 mil, they'll make that back.

As with some high profile American politicians nowadays, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why these people are not prosecuted. If any one of us tried some of the stuff these guys do, CNN'd be showing video of us being taken to jail in handcuffs.

Totally getting offtopic, but infrastructure this large can't fail. I mean, the 3 letter acronyms rely on them too heavily for compliancy to citizen surveillance.

Totally getting offtopic, but infrastructure this large can't fail. I mean, the 3 letter acronyms rely on them too heavily for compliancy to citizen surveillance.

Nobody should have so much power over others that they can't be taken down when they're doing evil. (see how I worked that in there? :D)

I'm not suggesting that law enforcement lock the doors but damn it, at the very least, whomever authorized the act (the top person who initiated it) should be held legally accountable. A trial, something.

There is absolutely no reason for the corporation to stop or change their ways. They may just go about it differently, more covertly.

Like I said in my first post, elgooG can afford 11 million dollars. They'll make it back in no time.

banners
Back