The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

GoodBye to DOJO and Marketing.

codejacks

Well Guys,
I've been working hard to rake up some side money along with my 9-6 Job, and I think I'm not finding enough time due to heavy commitments I'm getting into , which is affecting my health heavily.
As per doctors advice, better to give up than to persue little dreams.
Hence goodbye to DOJO and Marketing.
May be I need to setup a business rather than myself putting my time and money.
SO I'm cancelling my subscription to DOJO, hope If I find time, I will freely post my case studies after I create some based on my previous successful campaigns.

I wish you the best of luck.

The Dojo is a one time payment area to everything so maybe just hang on to that membership unless you wish to come back.

Once you have the bug, its VERY hard to shake.

Well, I think I have already decided to part.
Also not to offend, but the dojo as I see gives not much info, as lot of people want to maintain their secrets.

Well, I think I have already decided to part.
Also not to offend, but the dojo as I see gives not much info, as lot of people want to maintain their secrets.

What did u expect mate? That people will hand out campaigns to you. Handing over a campaign is like giving away the salary you make from your day job. Would you do that?
Also, by handing over campaigns people won't learn affiliate marketing, all they learn is how to copy a campaign. When the campaign dies out, they will be back to square one.

The Dojo is for people that want to learn affiliate marketing not copying.

Last edited:
In every bussines you must working hard if you want succeed. ;) try to find balance and i wish you luck and good health

Can't give up Yet.
Well I'm back with something big now.
1. Setup my own Publisher network VIZZAPPS.com, with only 10 offers to start with.
2. Starting a new appstore on the lines of 9Apps/appvn
3. Started a new agency ElloInc, and grabbed few direct link offers to promote from Direct advertisers.

Wanted to share with you guys, hence subscribed again to DOJO.

If you want few best offers (Upcoming), well you can be a publisher under my network VIZZAPPS.com too.

I'm not advertising yet.

MI
Back