Good Traffic

sonali

Hi,I had one website.

How can i get good traffic from Google.pls help me

Thanks
Sonali

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sonali,

Have you worked on getting high quality targeted inbound links? Are you listed in DMOZ? It could help if your title tags changed based on the subject of the page so you get ranking for more terms. Just a few tips and things to check into.

Hello.

I agree with Linda. Building a few good inbound links and link trades will help your website.
You also want to be sure that you have good tags. All of these things should help!

Nice to meet you :)

Hey Guys,
Im a newbie here, and Im also just starting out in the online marketing game. Something that I've just started to do was adverstise in ezines.
Its a very low cost way to get ads to hundreds of thousands of people, depending upon the amount of subscribers to each list.

Last edited by a moderator:
To get good traffic you have to do some good seo as it is getting harder due to the amount of competitors.

Doing seo involves getting good quality backlinks. Making sure you have a good density percentage of on chosen keywords, make sure you content on the pages that you want to rank well within Google is full of good content that is not duplicate to other content on your site and others accrossed the web.

There are many of things that can be done to improve your sites rankings and visitors.

Well everybody put there point there... google shows 102 sites linking to you so.. thats good...what keywords do you target...if your site is fairly new then target less cometetive terms....

Add good quality content followed by good quality links...

Take care

Manish

MI
Back