The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Good news '24' fans!

AF-Roger

Fox orders new 24 pilot, wants diverse actor to star

It’s official: Fox is making a new version of 24.

Also official: The reboot will have an all-new cast, with producers currently seeking an African-American actor to take over for longtime series star Kiefer Sutherland.

Fox has ordered a pilot for 24: Legacy, a new series starter that contains many of the hallmarks of the original action hit that launched in 2001 and ran for nine seasons on Fox: “The pilot will feature an all-new cast of characters and retain the real-time, pulse-pounding, fast-paced format with split screens and complex interweaving storylines, with each episode representing one hour of an eventful day.” Original producers Howard Gordon, Manny Coto and Evan Katz will return as executive producers.

Read more http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/15/24-pilot-new

Well I do not really watch that much television these days but I do have to say that this was one of the better shows that has been on. It is usually something that would really be outside of my tastes in most cases, but I did get a little hooked on it for a while. I did not watch it through so I do not really know what to expect, but I think I would tune into this.

MI
Back