The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Network Wanted Good newbie-friendly affiliate networks with mainstream SOI & DOI offers?

Arcenal

affiliate
Hi,
I've finished pretty good tutorials about CPA and looking for good affiliate networks that you recommend for newbie with easy verticals to start with

Hi!

I've moved this thread to the Business Centre, so the networks that work with newbies can make a direct connection with you via the thread. ;)

Where do they hide the bags of money? IDK

Easy as compared to what?
PPL SOI (pay per lead, single opt in) if the traffic converts at a lower cost than your revenue.
That's not easy to set up but it can be done.

Where do they hide the bags of money? IDK

Easy as compared to what?
PPL SOI (pay per lead, single opt in) if the traffic converts at a lower cost than your revenue.
That's not easy to set up but it can be done.
Easy as compared to what? Easy for newbie, not credit card offers or sales, easy offers that require little effort from users to convert

I know there is no lay-down deals in CPA, what I need is networks that is newbie-friendly also having offers SOI/DOI to start with as a beginner, not offers that need professional experience

If I knew where the lay-down deals were I would be doing them myself :D
We all would and then: the competition would kill the profit in that deal ;)
Like I said; PPL/SOI is the path of the least resistance but is also overworked because everyone wants *easy*

Hey hey Arcenal,
Nutralight has good- converting SOI offers on both sweeps and dating.
Pls ping me if you are interested in it. My skype is Catcat|Nutralight.

banners
Back