The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

good idea to ge money from website

Hi hugo,

There are several ways by which you can earn money from the website but that depends on the SEO values of your site like PR, caching, SERPs of your keywords and traffic generation.

For example if you have great PR and regualr caching you could earn money through paid links and ad placements.
and
if you have good traffic and SERP pisistions then you could try affiliate programs.

I personally like affiliate programs for their simplicity and easy earnings.

Have a great day!

anyone can teach a usefull one to good idea to get money from website thanks

It seems there are a lot of people who have found the secret to effortless, free income generation and are so generous, they are willing to tell you this amazing stuff for free. Wow, I wish someone would tell me!

shhhhh, come here, listen - If you find out, please faithfully promise to keep it to yourself, tell noone, except Highlander.

Last edited:
Yes... You can generate revenues from your website. But first of all, you have to ensure to increase your website traffic and that you have good pagerank. Then, you can try to offer advertisement service like pay per impression, pay per click, or pay per sale.

It is because the higher your traffic and page rank, the more people are attracted to advertise their banner in your website and you can rake your instant revenues from your website.

Best regards,
Gabrielle (Host Department LLC)

before making money from your site ,please tell us know your website pagerank and traffic .If pr is 0 with low traffic ,I think it's impossible to get a cent .But if your website is a great one ,there's a lot of things you can do to make money . The easiest way is put some ads on it . Or selling traffic . Harder is affiliate marketing ...
But let's start with traffic and rank .

before making money from your site ,please tell us know your website pagerank and traffic .If pr is 0 with low traffic ,I think it's impossible to get a cent .But if your website is a great one ,there's a lot of things you can do to make money . The easiest way is put some ads on it . Or selling traffic . Harder is affiliate marketing ...
But let's start with traffic and rank .

Posts like the above make me chuckle. See what you think is a great website, many others wont.

If a website has to resort to Adsense, trade PR/links or banners - it will be unlikely to stand on its own and thus fail.

Making money has nothing to do with PR - unless your selling it! And if they are doing that, then the actual site is worthless or they wouldnt be selling PR in the first place.

Last edited:
Build an online presence, dominate your niche, seo your site(s) and either use an affiliate program or advertise from your high traffic. gl

If you want your site to bring in profit you should monetize its traffic. In other words – to serve advertising on it. You can build your own ad serving network using, for example, SmartPPC EVO (smartppcevo.com) system. This software allows to earn from your own advertisers (who register on your site, get special Control Panels and place ads), and additionally from javascript-feeds (like google adsense, ypn or adbrite), XML feeds (miva, looksmart, etc).
Clear interface and detailed docs can be helpful.

I’ m earning money with smartppc evo, it’s a back-end software. It’s simple to use.
Here is a simple example:
Pretend that an advertiser pays $1 per a click on his ad to Google AdSense. You display this ad through Google AdSense on your site and get paid 40%, i.e. 0.4 cents, per each click.
With evo you could define prices list for your advertisers lower than the prices which ad networks set.
You can sell an ad place on your web-site directly to the advertiser and set the price, for example, 0.7 cents, that will be less than advertising networks price. Thereby, your own advertiser pays less, saving his money, but in the same time you get more!
Advertiser # 1 -> Ad Network -> YOU = 0.4 cents per click
+
Advertiser # 2 -> YOU = 0.7 cents per click
Thus from two advertisers (one – from ad network, and the second – your own) you will receive 1.1$ per click!
Also, you can suggest advertisers which put their ads on your site through ad networks to advertise on your site directly. That will give them an opportunity to publish their ads for lower prices.
Advertiser # 1 -> YOU = 0.7 cents per click
+
Advertiser # 2 -> YOU = 0.7 cents per click
And from two advertisers you will receive 1.4$ per click!
Soon there will be additional module for publishers and I hope I will double my revenue:))

Easy Way To Make Money From Websites.

The easiest way of making money from your website is to sell information to webmasters on how to make money from websites.

Making money from a website is usually a long hard road. Google gives more credence the older a site is for one thing.

So if anyone tells you that they can provide an 'Easy way to make money from websites' for $50 or $5 or even for $1 they are best avoided.

There is tons of free advice out there. Start with the starter advice on Google's own website and work out, but there's far more willing to make money FROM you.

Loads of people will also offer to advertise your site, for a fee, but usually without any guarantee or expectation of return.

If there was an easy way, we'd all be doing it not writing about it!

banners
Back