The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good ctr for native ads landing page

I'm not sure if its the offer because I'm using curiosity headline and image and on the landing page still use curiosity.

clicks 124
impressions 3,235
ctr 3.83%
cpc 0.45
cost 55.99
conversions 124
conversion rate 3.83%
landing page conversion rate 10.48%
landing page conversions 13

payout 165.00
no sales so far

The ctr was 5.6% but went down today.

What would you do? Could still be the offer but I've only had 13 clicks but I should have "maybe" got one order?

The 124 conversions are just clicks to my landing page. I guess they consider them conversions. : )

The 13 conversions are to the offer. As you know.

Btw, the ctr from the ad is 3.83% from mobile. I tested desktop first and the conversions was only .5%. Just to show the big difference.

"if 1 in 18 don't buy (or payout) at the target --there is a problem to be resolved"

The thing about is I was testing the same ads and landing page on desktop and no sells either. So it might be the offer. Or ad-offer mismatch.

Thank you

Conversions to what?
$55/13 =$4.2307 is what it costs to get a referral to the target?
1:18 would be my cutoff
18*$4.2307
$76.1526
if 1 in 18 don't buy (or payout) at the target --there is a problem to be resolved.

Yes I have Google-Analytics and Inspectlet (it records each session so I can watch the visitor).
I'll check on the 'dwell' time' and update after work.

Thank you

I'm not sure about the bots. I'm using Microsoft Ads and I thought it would be quality traffic. The way I figure, if it's a good seller or a hot seller results should show pretty fast.

I'm sure the campaign needs optimized and websites will have to be black listed. Those require more budget. That's why if it doesn't show promise quickly I might have to dump it and create a who new campaign.

Clicks 178
Impr. 5,808
CTR 3.06%
CPC 0.49
Spend 87.84
Landing Page click-through 21
Landing Page click-through rate 9.78%

No sales

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the 'dwell' time for just that page.

Thank you

Oh yeah I have other ads I was testing in this campaign, the above was the best performing ad in my opinion. The totals the all ads was:

Clicks on ads 317
Impr. 43,548
CTR 0.73%
CPC 0.49
Spend 154.47
Landing page click-throughs 31
Landing page click-through rate 9.78%

Last edited:
Are you using Google-Analytics on your landing page(s)
Use that to look at your 'dwell' time of users (sessions) on that page.
Are the sessions long enough to show you that they are reading that page? 30 sec to 1 min (or whatever time would be needed) on average?

Time on site (dwell) drill down to user ids anatomized string
CPC should have very few if any 'bots'
Microsoft should be filtering --you need the real ips and a script to get the hostnames --see if they are legit
If people don't buy the offer is not of value or the network or offer owner is shaving the sales.
See this post: New Bitcoin Bot
Data is King always. I make an analogy here of limited datapoints and their results.

banners
Back