The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

good advertisers - where?

Danielist18

Hello Again,

Where are all the good advertisers at??? It seems that Google Adsense works best based on pay per click, but I keep signing up to affiliate directories like click bank, reg now, pepperjam, link share, sharasale, etc. and all of these supposedly give me great deals with advertisers, but I don't think so. Has anyone had any luck with these affiliate membership directories and what advertisers really pay? I need money to pay my mortgage payment and I need now?

D

What are you asking, Danielist?

Are you looking for advertisers to place one of your ads?

Or are you looking to publish ads to generate revenue for your website?

Hi Daniel,

I sounds like you are an affiliate.

The places you mentioned by the way, are affiliate networks, not affiliate directories.

"what advertisers really pay?"

Merchants that are in most affiliate networks really pay because the network is the one that pays you and they get their money in advance specifically to be sure you get paid.

But they only for results so you need to make sales before they will pay you.

So if you have been trying and are not making any money yet, then most likely you are not making any sales for them and there could be a variety of reasons.

You could be in the wrong niche, you could be scattering your efforts and trying too many things, you maybe don't have enough traffic or the right type of traffic. It could be your site. There are too many variables to know for sure.

Can you give us some idea about what you are already doing? Do you have a site? Are you getting targeted traffic? How are you marketing? What niche are you in? (General niche, not too specific.)

If you answer those questions maybe we can help you more.

Advertising Deals?

Hello Again,

Where are all the good advertisers at??? It seems that Google Adsense works best based on pay per click, but I keep signing up to affiliate directories like click bank, reg now, pepperjam, link share, sharasale, etc. and all of these supposedly give me great deals with advertisers, but I don't think so. Has anyone had any luck with these affiliate membership directories and what advertisers really pay? I need money to pay my mortgage payment and I need now?

D

Advertising Deals with directories are new to me. I've never even seen anything like that advertised except for Google AdWords, Yahoo and MSN.
They give away from $25 - $50 in free ads to new sign ups.

Is That what you're refering to?

I think he's talking about affiliate program advertisers. At affiliate networks they are called advertisers and he mentioned a bunch of affiliate networks, so I'm pretty sure that's what he means.

MI
Back