The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Goals And Schedule

A

adrian

Do you set personal goals for fly by the seat of your pants like most of us? I'm working on better goal/scheduling of projects would love some tips if you have some to share?

Also what a KJ day look like? If you don't mind.

Love this question , My Goal is to grow my small company Kj Rocker F.Z.E and i am aggressively working towards it not only online but also offline , Rite now my first target is to establish another offline business while maintaining growth of my online business and start up a business consultancy firm here in Dubai also i want to connect local businesses in Dubai with affiliate marketing as well .. Once i achieve these targets my next step will be to invest in Dubai real estate market ..

About my day i have already answered this question in my interview with Internet Codex.

Now expanding on this question (as its a great one) I always try to set goals and provide an action plan to implement them. I'm not saying spend hours on this, but anything short term try to make clear in your head, i.e. how you're going to do it, what do you need to get there.

$1000/month - CPA offers on X Network and Y Traffic source - locate offer, research etc.

I find it gives me clarity and direction, even if things do go off the beaten track.

banners
Back